On June 18, 2008/2551, Office of the National Culture Commission grants the permission to establish the International Association of Buddhist Universities in accordance with the association establishment license or the organization license number 4/2551. The Most Ven. Prof. Dr. Phra Dharmakosajarn, Rector of Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University and Chairman of the Association was the person to receive the permitted license.
The establishment of the International Association of Buddhist Universities has the following objectives.
1. to support the Members and facilitate collaboration and cross-fertilization between them, so that all humanity can benefit from the richness and variety of the multinational Buddhist tradition; and, to that end,
2. to provide a framework within which the Members can:
3. better understand each others policies and activities and be better understood regionally and internationally;
4. collaborate in administration, teaching, research and outreach;
5. recognize each others qualifications
At the present, Phramahahansa Dhammahaso (Nitibunyakorn), Assistant to Rector for Academic Affairs (Pali VI, B.A., M.A., Ph.D.) is appointed the Director for the Office of the International Association of Buddhist Universities.
Office of the International Association of Buddhist Universities is located at Room 3 Mahachula Building, Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University, Wat Mahadhatu, Bangkok 102001.
Tel : 02-623-5369
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.iabu.org
Please see the attached for the license.
News : Office of the International Association of Buddhist Universities
Reported by Ven. PhramahaSrithon Sukkhes, Director of Information Technology Division